Assistant Director of the School Application
Position in Athens, begins September 2021
Term: A full-time one-year position beginning September 1, 2021 (or as soon as possible), ending June 30, 2022. A call for the traditional three-year position will commence fall 2021, and the incumbent may apply.
- To help the Director in the administration of School business and to stand in for the Director when needed. Reports to the Director of the School.
- To assist with the academic program under the direction of the Mellon Professor by lecturing, leading short trips or offering mini-seminars/workshops on area(s) of expertise.
- To serve as a contact and resource person for all members of the School and to live in Loring Hall.
- To help with the planning of the Summer Programs by suggesting itineraries, speakers, and generally offering support to the Summer Program Directors, but not making actual arrangements.
- To be a visible presence in the Athenian social and academic scene by attending functions as an official of the School.
- To pursue research on a project.
Deadline: June 28, 2021