Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
Postdoctoral research fellowships for early-career Hellenists in Modern Greek Studies, Byzantine Studies, or Late Antique Studies, including their relation to the Classical tradition.
The Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies at Princeton University invites applications for two postdoctoral fellowships: (1) The Hannah Seeger Davis Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Hellenic Studies and (2) The Mary Seeger O’Boyle Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Hellenic Studies. These fellowships are awarded annually on a competitive basis. Scholars in all disciplines of the humanities and social sciences are eligible to apply. There is one online application form for these fellowships.
Terms of the fellowship:
- Fellows will be appointed as Postdoctoral Research Associates for September 2021 through June 2022, conducting research on a full-time basis.
- There is also the possibility for renewal for a second full year (July 2022 through June 2023), based on funding and satisfactory performance.
- Fellows who are renewed may be offered the opportunity to teach or co-teach a course during their second year.
- Teaching opportunities will be subject to sufficient course enrollments and must be approved by the Dean of the Faculty. When teaching, fellows will hold the additional rank of Lecturer.
- Fellows who are renewed for a second year have the possibility of spending up to two months at the Princeton
For more information: https://hellenic.princeton.edu/opportunities/postdoctoral-research-fellowships